It is currently Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:26 pm

Did you like Malta XGen? Then you'll surely like this! 

Post Did you like Malta XGen? Then you'll surely like this!
Hi all,

It's been a long time now and most of us must have gotten accustomed to FSX and my previous freeware release, Malta XGen. Back then, I had promised that I'd be launching some addons. Well, fear not, though time has passed, the promise is being kept. I am currently developing two add-ons for Malta XGen, details of which I'll be giving at a later stage. Also, there's a new package down the pipeline which is also being worked on. For the very first time, a true representation of the Maltese Islands complete with accurate coastline (imported from Malta XGen), landmarks and more - but it's no longer autogen!

This time, I'm raising the bar a bit and going for a full blown scenery which is going to rightfully bear the name of Malta X. Yes, it's no joke and it aint a foreign producer either! This is all 100% pure, Maltese bred scenery that's going to be launched as payware for the very first time in the history of flight simulation! Naturally, this is only going to be made available to FSX users. As with Malta XGen, FSX is the way forward and as more high-end systems are now matching up to the requirements of this resource hungry simulation, we can safely assume that the days of FS9 are now numbered.

So stay tuned folks, more will be coming your way!

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:19 am
Profile WWW